Information I Collect
To be able to contact you about events I am organising I collect your email address via the mailing list hosted by Mailchimp.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about, you, my customer is important to my business. I never share your personal information with any other businesses or service provider.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tricia Cox, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
A Vintage Affair, Unit 6 Unicorn Works, 25 Garman Road, London, N17 0YU